Single Girder Cranes
Available in capacities up to 32 tonnes and spans up to 45 metres JDN MONOCRANE single girder cranes represent outstanding value for money and quality in the general purpose crane division.
Used extensively in:
- General Fabrication
- Machine Shops
- Steel Distribution Industries
JDN MONOCRANE single girder cranes offer excellent floor coverage and low headroom design to guarantee you maximise the usable floor space and height of lift available in your warehouse.
Unique JDN MONOCRANE design features include:
- Full penetration sub-arc welded bottom flanges for the ultimate in strength and fatigue resistance.
- Line bored one piece end carriages to ensure precise alignment and smooth travelling motions.
- Tapered girder ends to allow crane to occupy otherwise wasted roof space – ensuring high clearances and maximum heights of lift.
- Industry leading Hyperspeed and i-Glide technology optional across the entire range.
- High quality enamel paint with optional 2-pak or client specific systems.
- Extensive range of optional extras.
- Peace of mind knowing that your crane is designed by qualified engineers and manufactured by qualified boilermakers, electricians and fitters.
Factors to consider when selecting your crane
- Capacity (tonnes)
- Span (m) The clear distance between your building columns.
- Height of Lift (m)
- Hoisting Speed (m/min)
- Travel Speeds (m/min)