Double Girder Gantry Cranes
With capacities up to 200 tonnes, spans up to 45 metres and leg heights to 20m JDN MONOCRANE double girder gantry cranes are the solution to your ultra high capacity, heavy duty indoor or outdoor free standing crane application.
Used extensively in
- Precast yards
- Ship building
- Mining Maintenance
- Bridge construction industries to name a few.
JDN MONOCRANE double girder gantry cranes address the top end of the heavy lift crane application. Where site cranes and single girder gantry cranes top out is where the double girder gantry cranes steps in. Offering high performance reeving options and versatile configuration, our double girder gantry cranes can be customised to your unique requirements.
Unique JDN MONOCRANE design features include:
- Full penetration sub-arc welded top flanges for the ultimate in strength and fatigue resistance.
- Line bored one piece end carriages to ensure precise alignment and smooth travelling motions.
- Industry leading Hyperspeed and i-Glide technology optional across the entire range.
- High quality enamel paint with optional 2-pak or client specific systems.
- Extensive range of optional extras.
- Peace of mind knowing that your crane is designed by qualified engineers and manufactured by qualified boilermakers, electricians and fitters.
Factors to consider when selecting your crane
- Capacity (tonnes)
- Span (m) The clear distance between your building columns.
- Height of Lift (m)
- Hoisting Speed (m/min)
- Travel Speeds (m/min)