Double Girder Cranes
JDN MONOCRANE is a proud Australian manufacturer of cranes, crane spare parts and other lifting attachments. Since 1979, we have worked tirelessly to bring our customers innovative crane solutions that embrace the latest in technological advancements.
Our double girder cranes are extremely popular and are available in capacities of up to 200 tonnes and spans up to 45 metres.
JDN MONOCRANE double girder cranes represent outstanding value for money and quality in the heavy duty crane division.
These cranes are used extensively in:
- Automotive Press Shops
- Power Stations and Heavy Maintenance
- Ship Building and Heavy Fabrication Industries
JDN MONOCRANE double girder cranes feature heavy duty construction for your hard working application whilst high performance reeving options ensure productivity demands are easily achieved. So maximise your output and reduce downtime by choosing
JDN MONOCRANE for all your crane needs.
JDN MONOCRANE unique design features include:
- Full penetration sub-arc welded top flanges for the ultimate in strength and fatigue resistance.
- Line bored one piece end carriages to ensure precise alignment and smooth travelling motions.
- Full length crane and crab walkways for comprehensive and safe service access.
- Industry leading Hyperspeed and i-Glide technology optional across the entire range.
- High quality enamel paint with optional 2-pak or client specific systems.
- Extensive range of optional extras.
- Peace of mind knowing that your crane is designed by qualified engineers and manufactured by qualified boilermakers, electricians and fitters.
Overhead Crane Specialists
So if you’re after a double girder crane that is built to last, performs better for longer, improves safety and reduces operating costs, choose a crane by JDN MONOCRANE. To find out why we are Australia’s most trusted crane experts contact us now for an obligation-free consultation on 1300 666 272.
Factors to consider when selecting your crane
- Capacity (tonnes)
- Span (m) The clear distance between your building columns.
- Height of Lift (m)
- Hoisting Speed (m/min)
- Travel Speeds (m/min)